2011年1月9日日曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20110109

English Method

新しいTeacherとともに、Lesson93の途中からLesson94の途中まで!

・Would you know how to join five pieces of wood in order to make a table?
  - No, I wouldn’t know how to join five pieces of wood in order to make a table.

・If you had a flat that you didn’t live in, would you let it to students?
  - Yes, if I had a flat that I didn’t live in, I’d let it to students.

・Do university students often rent a room in the city where they study?
  - Yes, university students often rent a room in the city where they study.

・Do you think it’s better to rent a flat from somebody or to buy one with a big home loan?
  - I think it’s better to rent a flat from somebody rather than to buy one with a big home loan.

・How much is the rent for an average flat in this town?
  - The rent for an average flat in this town is about sixty thousands yen.

・How much does it cost to rent a small car?
  - It costs about ten thousands yen a day rent a small car.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿