2011年1月14日金曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20110113

English Method

一気に、Lesson95の途中からLesson97の途中まで!

・Would you be willing to cross the sea in a very small boat?
  - No, I wouldn’t be willing to cross the sea in a very small boat.
  - Because it wouldn’t be altogther safe.

・Do you ever confuse the pronunciation of the words ‘live’ and ‘leave’?
  - Yes, I sometimes confuse the pronunciation of the words ‘live’ and ‘leave’.

・What do you feel like when three people give you three different descriptions of the same situation?
  - When three people give me three different description of the same situation, I feel confused.

・Can you remember a grammer explanation that is particularly confusing?
  - Yes, I can remember a grammer explanation that is particurualy confusing.

・Which social problem is particularly worrying in your opinion?
  - In my opinion, no jobs for some people is a particularly worrying social problem.

・What could happen to you if you made a false statement to a policeman?
  - If you made a false statement to a policeman, you could be taken to court.
  - Because it’s against the law.

・Can you remember an occasion when you came across a person you hadn’t met for several years?
  - Yes, I can remember an occasion when I came across a person I hadn’t met for several years.

・Do you digital cameras appear to you to be better in comparison with ordinary ones?
  - Yes, digital cameras appear to me to be better in comparison with ordinary ones.

・When do we use present perfect continuouse?
  - We use the present perfect continuous when an action started in the past and is still happening.

・If you have something important to do, is it good to delay doing it?
  - No, if you have something important to do, it isn’t good to delay doing it.

・Are you usually willing to do things without delay?
  - Yes, I’m usually willing to do things without delay.
  - Because the sooner we do important things, the better.

・Can you give me an example of a situation when people can no longer delay making a decision?
  - Yes, I can give you an example of a situation when people can no longer delay making a decision.
  - For example, when they need to have an operation.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿