2011年1月11日火曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20110111

English Method

もういくつ寝ると、Stage6も終わりだなーと思いながら。

Lesson94の途中からLesson95の途中まで。

・Can you expect to learn a foreign language in one month?
  - No, you can’t expect to learn a foreign language in one month.
  - Because you need more time.

・Why do people sometimes want to do something wrong on purpose?
  - People sometimes want to do something wrong on purpose because they expect nobody will notice.

・Why should we all be fair in life?
  - We should all be fair in life because it makes life easier when we can expect that other people are fair.

・Do you think women with long fair hair look better than women with short dark hair?
  - Yes, I think women with long fiar hair look better than women with short dark hair.

・Do you know English fairly well already?
  - Yes, I know English fairly well already.

・Do you have a fair knowledge of English already?
  - Yes, I have a fair knowledge of English already.

・Do you have to start answering a question as soon as I finish asking it?
  - Yes, I have to start answering a question as soon as you finish asking it.
  - Because I shouldn’t have time to transrate anything into my own language.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿