2011年1月6日木曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20110105

English Method

が、土日含めて完全24時間体制となったそう。やるじゃん!

ってことで、今日はLesson91のはじめから終わりまで。

・If you threw a glass to you and you missed it, what would happen?
  - If you threw a glass to me and I missed it, it would fall on the floor and break.

・Have you missed any English lessons?
  - Yes, I’ve missed some English lessons because of illness.

・Why isn’t it wise to miss a good opportunity in business?
  - It isn’t wise to miss a good opportunity in business because somebody eles may use it.

・Do you agree it’s a pitty we cannot spend this weekend on an island in the Pacific Ocean?
  - No, I don’t agree it’s a pitty we cannot spend this weekend on an island in the Paciffic Ocean.

・Does it appear to you that the better we get to know people, the more we like them?
  - Yes, it appears to me that the better we get to know people, the more we like them.

・Do people in your country appear to be happier now then in the past?
  - Yes, people in my contry appear to be happier now than in the past.

・Are people on the beach happy when the sun disappears behind a cloud?
  - No, people on the beach aren’t happy when the sun disappears behind a cloud, but they’re happy when it appears again.
  - Because they want as much sun as possible.

・Do you care much about your appearance?
  - No, I don’t care much about my appearance.

・Would you deny a report that said mobile phones can cause health problems?
  - Yes, I’d deny a report that said mobile phones can cause health problems.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿