2011年1月7日金曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20110107

English Method

すっかり慣れてきたEnglish。とはいえ、まだまだspeakingが甘いなぁ。

ということで、Lesson92の途中からLesson93の途中まで。

・’We were working yesterday at 6.’ What did they say?
  - They said that they had been working the day before at 6.

・Can you guess what I plan to do in the evening?
  - No, I can’t guess what you plan to do in the evening.

・Is it easy to guess somebody’s age?
  - No, it’s easy to guess somebody’s age.
  - Because people can look younger or older than they are.

・Why is a street plan useful when you are in a city that you don’t know?
  - A street plan is useful when I’m in a city that I don’t know because I can find my way.

・What should you do if you want to be able to type more words a minute?
  - I should practice a lot if I want to be able to type more words a minute.

・What are the various ways to practise English?
  - The various ways to practise English are watching TV in English or reading English books.

・What’s another word meaning the same as ‘mistake’?
  - ‘Error’ is another word meaning the same as ‘mistake’.

・Why is it easy to make an error when you do a dictation?
  - It’s easy to make an error when you do a dictation because there are so many exceptions in English spelling.

・Does English spelling have more exceptions than Italian spelling or is it more regular?
  - I think English spelling is more regular.

・When do we use the present continuous for the future?
  - We use the present continuous for the future to talk about an action that we have planned to do soon.

・When do we use the present simple for the future?
  - We use the present simple for the future to talk about timetables and programmes.

・Do you agree that people in industrial societies spend too much time at work nowadays?
  - Yes, I agree that people in industrial societies spend too much time at work nowadays.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿