2011年3月31日木曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20110331

English Method

まだまだ余震がやまない今日この頃…。

被災した実家の様子も気になりながら、Lesson118の始めから途中まで!

・Have you ever been injured in a road accident?
  - Yes, I’ve been injured in a road accident.

・Can you do yourself an injury if you carry heavy things?
  - Yes, you can do yourself an injury if you carry heavy things.

・Are your feelings easily wounded?
  - Yes, my feelings are easily wounded.

・Why isn’t it pleasant to open old wounds?
  - It isn’t pleasant to open old wounds, because you may easily hurt a person if you remind them about things from the past that they want to forget.

・What kind of wounds can be very dangerous to life?
  - The kind of wounds that can be very dangerous to life are gunshots and knife wounds.

・What’s the best way to make somebody stop drinking?
  - The best way to make somebody stop driking is by persuation or by force.

・Do you sometimes have to force yourself to get out of bed?
  - Yes, I sometimes have to force myself to get out of bed.
  - Because it’s cold outside.

・Which works better with yound people: force or persuation?
  - Persuation works better with young people than force.

・Is there a youth club in your neighbourhood?
  - Yes, there’s a youth club in my neighbourhood.

・Did you spend your youth in the city where you live now?
  - Yes, I spent my youth in the city where I live now.

・What’s the best thing you remember about your youth?
  - The best thing I remember about my youth is the taste of apples from my neighbour’s garden.

・What’s the feminine of ‘nephew’?
  - The feminine of ‘nephew’ is ‘niece’.

・What’s the masculine of ‘widow’?
  - The masculine of ‘widow’ is ‘widower’.

・How do we form the feminine of ‘actor’ of ‘host’?
  - We form the feminine of ‘actor’ or ‘host’ by adding –ess to the masculine form.

・How often does the average Chirstian make a confession?
  - The average Christian makes a confession once a year.

・Is it easy to confess bad things we’ve done?
  - No, it isn’t easy to confess bad things we’ve done.

・Can the police force force a criminal to a confession?
  - Yesn the police canforce a criminal to a confess.

・How long does it take the police to make a criminal confess to commiting a crime?
  - It takes the police about two days to make a criminal confess to commiting a crime.

・If there’s something you don’t understand at work, do you confess the fact?
  - Yes, if there’s something I don’t understand at work, I confess the fact.
  - Because it’s usually better to confess the fact than to do your work badly.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿