2011年3月6日日曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20110306

English Method

春近し。Stage7も終わりですなー。次から長い、レビュー週間。

・Would you mind if a stranger asked you very personal questions?
  - Yes, I’d mind if a stranger asked me very personal questions.

・What would you replay to him?
  - If a strager asked me very personal questions, I’d reply to him ‘mind your own business’.

・Why’s it important to mind what we say?
  - It’s important to mind what we say so that we don’t hurt anyone.

・Who can mind a baby if the parents want to go out in the evening?
  - If the parents want to go out in the evening, a babysitter can mind the baby.

・What would you reply if I asked you: ‘Do yu mind me smoking here’?
  - If you asked me: ‘Do you mind me somking here?’ I’d reply
    ‘No, I don’t mind you smoking here’ / ‘Yes, I do mind you smoking here’.

・Where do we usually find sockets?
  - We usually find sockets on the wall a little bit above the floor.

・What do we usu sockets for?
  - We use sockets to put a plug into in order to connect an electrical thing to electricity.

・What do you have to make sure to do before you start repairing an electrical thing?
  - You have to make sure to take the plug out from the socket before you start repairing an electrical thing.

・How long can you use your mobile phone before you have to put the plug into the socket to charge the batteries?
  - I can use my mobile phone for about two days before I have to put the plug into the socket to charge the batteries.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿