2011年3月5日土曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20110305

English Method

昨日の借りを返したい!ってことでピッチを早めてすすめる。

Lesson115の始めから最後まで!

・Have you ever been nervous about exams?
  - Yes, I’ve been nervous about exams.
  - Because I seldom study at home.

・Why are some people nervous about dogs?
  - Some people are nervous about dogs perhaps because they had an unpleasant exprience with a dog in their childhood.

・Is there anyone who really gets on my nerves?
  - No, there isn’t anyone who really gets on my nerves.
  - He gets on my nervers because he’s always asking me to lend him money.

・How long does it take to write a screenplay for a 2-hour film?
  - It takes about 2 months to write a screenplay for a 2-hour film.

・When does an actor become a film star?
  - An actor becomes a film star after he has acted in a film which has been a box office success.

・Which film has lately been a great box office success?
  - ‘The Lord of the Rings’ has lately been a great box office success.

・What does ‘above all’ mean?
  - ‘Above all’ means most important of all.

・To what kind of people should we show respect above all?
  - We should show respect above all to old people.

・What should you remember above all when learning a language?
  - You should remember above all that you must practice a lot when learning a language.

Do you mind if we learn some new words today.
  - No, not at all!

・What do you imagine the place you live in will look like in a few years’ time.
  - I imagine the place I live in will look like a completely different city in a few years’ time.

・Why do we sometimes imagine ourselves to be in a different place?
  - We sometimes imagine ourselves to be in a different place because we need a change of scene.

・When you start something like building a house, do you ever picture in your imagination what the place will look like when it’s finished?
  - Yes, when I start something like building a house, I sometimes picture in my imagination what the place will look like when it’s finished.

・Whould you forgive that person?
  - Yes, I’d forgive that person.
  - Perhaps, because people seldom let me down.

・What do we use as a reply to waht someone says?
  - We use so / neither / nor + auxiliary + subject as a reply to what someone says.

・What do we have to use when there is no auxiliary in the first sentence?
  - We have to use do / does / did when there is no auxiliary in the first sentence.

・I’m not particulary interested in football.
  - Nor am I.

・My sister has never been to Spain.
  - Neither have I.

・He always enjoys himself at parties.
  - So do I.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿