2011年8月20日土曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20110820

English Method

慣れた先生でガツガツいこう。

Lesson142の途中から143の途中まで。

・How can governments prevent terrorism?
  - Governments can prevent terrorism by fighting countries that support terrorist organisations.

・How much money do you need to earn to support a family in this city?
  - You need to earn about 100,000 yen a month to support a family in this city.

・How can the government prevent losing support?
  - I think the government can prevent losing support by doing what they’re promised to do before the election.

・What’s the average pension in this country?
  - The average pension in this country is 150,000 yen monthly.

・What must you do if you want to make a good impression when you start a new job?
  - If you want to make a good impression when you start a new job, you must come to work on time and work hard.

・What kind of men make an impression on you?
  - Intelligent men make an impression on me.

・When do we use the definite article?
  - We use the definite article bofore nouns used in a particlar sense.

・Why do we say ‘the sun’ and not ‘a sun’?
  - We say ‘the sun’ nad not ‘a sun’ because the sun’s unique.

・What do we mean when we say the unemployed?
  - When we say the unemployed we mean all unemployed people.

・Do we say ‘a USA’ or ‘the USA’?
  - We say ‘the USA’. Because ‘the USA’ is the name of a country in the plural.

・What do you do when you feel that you need a break in your daily routine?
  - When I feel that I need a break in my daily rountine, I take a rest.

・What may happen if you don’t use common sense when planning your routine?
  - If I don’t use common sense when planning my daily routine, I may not have enough time to do all the things that I plan to do.

・What would you do if another country declared war on your country?
  - If another country declared war on my country, I’d escape somewhere.

・Do most people declare all their income?
  - Yes, most people declare all their income.
  - Because they fear that if someone found out they didn’t declare all their income, they’d pay a high fine.

・What kind of things bother you?
  - The kind of things which bother me are boring days.

・What’s been the most important event for your country recently?
  - The most important evenet for my countyr recently has beem the earthquake and tusnami.

・What should you do in the event of fire when you’re inside a building?
  - When you’re inside a building, you should leave it immediately in the event of fire.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿