2011年8月3日水曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20110803

English Method

久々にパワフルな先生でやったら、やっぱりパワフルな内容だった…。

Lesson139の途中から140の途中まで!

・Why do women use lipstick?
  - Women use lipstick to add colour to their lips.

・If you were to appear on TV, what would be put on your face and why?
  - If I were to appear on TV, some face-powder would be put on my face so that it wouldn’t shine.

・What kind of story would you make up?
  - I’d probably say that I was late because of the traffic.

・What would you do if I behaved as if I were your friend?
  - If you behave as if you were my friend, I’d be really surprised.

・Has anyone ever talked to you as if you were a child?
  - No, no one’s ever talked to me as if I were a child.
  - Because I don’t allow people to talk to me in this way.

・What would you do if someone behaved in your house as if he owned it?
  - If someone behaved in my house as if he owned it, I’d never invite him again.

・Why do some men have a bad attitude towards women?
  - Some men have a bad attitude towards women because they’re afraid of them.

・Is it safe to hitch-hike in your country?
  - Yes, it’s safe to hitch-hike in my country.
  - Because most drivers have a good attitude to hitch-hikers and like to pick up people.

・What’s the most common reason why some women are late for dates?
  - I think the most common reason why some women are late for dates is not enough time to put make-up on.

・How do people usually greet each other?
  - People usually greet each other with kisses or by shaking their hands.

・What’s more difficult for an actor: to be a comedian or to play in a thriller?
  - It’s more difficult for an actor to be a comedian than to play in a thriller.
  - Because it’s more difficult to make people laugh than to scare them.

・Do we say that we attach or enclose things in letters?
  - We say that we enclose things in letters.

・What do we call the picture we’ve attached?
  - We then call the picture we’ve attached an attachment.

・What do people sometimes enclose in letters besids photos?
  - People sometimes enclose money besids photos.

・What do people put things they enclose in letters?
  - People put things they enclose in letters into envelopes.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿