2011年5月18日水曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20110518

English Method

出来る時にコツコツと…。

ということで、今日はLesson127の途中から終わりまで。

・What skills are important in most language exams?
  - Reading, Writing, listening and speaking are skills which are important in most language exams.

・What would you have to to if you were about to start your own business?
  - If I were about to start my own business, I’d borrow money from a bank and find a proper place.

・What would you tell if you were about to change your job?
  - I’d tell my friend if I were about to change my job.

・What do people often do when they are about to get divorced?
  - When people are about to get divorced, they often fight.

・What are you about to do when the teacher point his finger at you?
  - I am about to answer a question when the teacher points his finger at me.

・What would you thing if you saw someone standing in the window?
  - If I saw someone standing in the window, I would think that he was about to jump out.

・What does a driver do when he’s about to start the car engine?
  - A driver takes the brake off when he’s about to start the car engine.

・What do children like doing best?
  - Children like playing with toys and eating sweets best.

・What kind of toys do little children love most of all?
  - Little children love dolls, teddy bears and toy cars most of all.

・Are there any toys that babies under the age of three shouldn’t play with?
  - Yes, there are some toys that babies under the age of three shouldn’t play with.
  - Toys which contain small elements.

・What was your favourite toy when you were child?
  - My favourite toy when I was a child was a teddy bear.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿