2011年5月8日日曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20110508

English Method

ゴールデンウィークも最終日。

Lesson122のはじめから、途中まで。

・Give me a sentence with ‘as a matter of fact’.
  - No, he didn’t call. As a matter of fact, he didn’t even send e-mail.

・Someone claims you were quite sad when he last saw you at the party.
  - No, I wasn’t sad. As a matter of fact, I really enjoyed the party.

・Susan wants to know if you had a good time on holiday last week.
  - No, I didn’t. As a matter of fact, it rained all the time and we had to stay inside.

・If a pigheaded person says something wrong, is it easy for them to take it back?
  - No, if a pigheaded person says something wrong, it isn’t easy for them to take it back.

・What could you do if you bought clothes that didn’t fit you?
  - If I bought clothes that didn’t fit me, I could take them back to the shop.

・What happenes if someone breaks the traffic rules and the police catch them?
  - If someone breaks the traffic rules and the police catch them, they must pay a fine.

・What’s the rule in English grammar that you’re always forgetting?
  - The rule in English grammer that I’m always forgetting is the use of pronouns.

・What’s the weather forcast for the next three days?
  - The weather forcast for the next three days is heat and light winds.

・what do you do if you can’t stand the heat in summer?
  - If I can’t stand the heat in summer, I take a cold shower and drink beer.

・What do people often keep hidden from others?
  - People often keep their bad habits or person things hidden from others.

・What does ‘I have nothing to hide’ mean?
  - ‘I have nothing to hide’ means that I can tell you everithing because I’ve done nothing wrong or dishonest.

・Where can you hide valuable things?
  - You can hide valuable things in a safe.

・What’s hide-and-seek?
  - Hide-and-seek is a game in which one child tries to find others that hide.

・Where do people go when they seek justice?
  - People go to a court of law when they seek justice.

・When it rains, do people usually seek for somewhere to hide?
  - Yes, when it rains, people usually seek for somewhere to hide.

・What are the verb form of ‘seek’?
  - The verb forms of ‘seek’ are ‘seek, sought, sought’.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿