2011年4月29日金曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20110429

English Method

連休初日。Lesson120の途中から121の途中まで。

・Where would you rather go for your summer holiday?
  - I’d rather go to Hokkaido for my summer holiday.

・If you ran a shop, would you rather people paid in cash or by credit card?
  - If I ran a shop, I’d rather people paid in cash.

・How would you rather I dessed next time?
  - I’d rather you dressed in plain clothes next time.

・What would you rather we spoke about next lesson?
  - I’d rather we spoke about sports next lesson.

・Give me the name of a voluntary organisation.
  - The Red Closs is a voluntary organisation.

・Why do people join voluntary organisations such as the Red Cross?
  - People join voluntary organisations such as the Red Cross because they want to help others.

・What do you get when you blend eggs and oil?
  - You get mayonnaise when you blend eggs and oil.

・Is it easy to separate eggs, that is to separate the white part from the yellow part?
  - No, it isn’t easy to separate eggs, that is to separate the white part from the yellow part.

・Is it wise to mix business with pleasure?
  - No, it’s not wise to mix business with pleasure.
  - Because when you mix business with pleasure, you can easily forget that you’re doing business.

・What clothes should you wear if you want to blend in with the crowd?
  - You should wear plain clothes if you want to blend in with the crowd.

・What do you have to remember to draw cash from a cash machine?
  - You have to remember the PIN to your card to draw cash from a cash machine.

・What’s a PIN?
  - A PIN’s a personal Identification Number.

・Which job is usually more profitable: a temporary one or a permanent one?
  - A temporary job's usually more profitable than a permanent one.

・What would you do if a car accident left you permanent disabled?
  - If a car accident left me permanent disabled, I’d try to make the best of the situation.

・What would you do if you were temporarily broke?
  - If I were temporarily broke, I’d borrow money or ask my friends for help.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿