2011年4月28日木曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20110428

English Method

明日からゴールデンウィーク!

ということで、がっつり勉強。
Lesson119の途中から120の途中まで。

・About how many years ago did dinosaurs lives?
  - Dinosaurs lived about 65 million years ago.

・Why did dinosaurs become extinct?
  - Dinosaurs became extinct because of climete change.

・What clothes should you wear for a formal meeting?
  - You should wear a suit and a tie for a formal meeting.

・What do you difinitely remember about teh last lesson?
  - I definitely remember that the teacher was asking us questions.

・What are you definitely going to do tonight?
  - I’m definitely going to bed tonight.

・What’s the most precious stone?
  - A diamond’s the most precious stone.

・When can time become very precious?
  - Time can become very precious when you’re seriously ill and may die.

・Why do people take photos?
  - People take photos because they help them keep precious memories.

・Where can you keep valuable things when you stay in a hotel?
  - When I stay in a hotel, I can keep valuable things in the hotel’s safe.

・What’s the value of an average flat in the city center in your country?
  - The value of an average flat in the city center in my country is about 100,000 yen.

・If you wanted to sell your house, would you value it yourself or would you have it valued by someone?
  - If I wanted to sell my house, I’d value it myself.

・What kind of friend would you call a valued friend?
  - A valued friend is friend we can count on in need.

・Where’s the most valuable collection of painting in the world?
  - The most valuable collection of painting in the world is in Paris.

・Wht kind of things do you usually find at a lost property office?
  - The kind of thing you usually find at a lost property office are umbrellas and bags.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿