2010年12月29日水曜日

【PV】今日の学び_20101229

Private Lesson

年末に関わらず、Keep to improve English!

うーん、相変わらず、、見事な修正です。John先生!

【News Lesson】

The last time I felt lonley was when I moved to this house.
× I felt lonely when I moved to this new house.

・ I help a lonely person by writing e-mail to him/her.
Actually, I usually write e-mail in English to people who live in other contries.
We can also connect and chat using Facebook or other SNS.
× For example, I can help a lonely person to write e-mail.
Actually, I usually write e-mail in English to people who live in other countries.
We can meet on Facebook or other SNS.

・ I am not really that scared of being lonely because I like being alone.
× I don't scare being lonely so much. Because I like being alone.

・I think he should resign his job before getting some punishment.
× I think he should resign his job before having some punishment.

・ The last time I had a lapse of judgement was when I selected my boyfriend when I was younger…
But I haven’t regretted anything from that relationship.
× I had a lapse of judgment to select my boyfriend when I was younger...
But I haven't regretted.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿