2010年12月28日火曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101228

English Method

いよいよ年末!半ば眠たくなりながら、今日のレッスンは続く…。

Lesson87 の途中から途中まで。

・What would you if you had a toothache?
  - If I had a toothache, I’d visit my dentist.

・How can we hurt someon’s feelings without knowing it?
  - We can hurt someone’s feelings without knowing it by saying something unpleasant.

・What’s the worst you’ve ever been hurt?
  - The worst I’ve ever been hurt was when I broke my leg.

・If I drew a funny picture on the board would it amuse you?
  - Yes, if you drew a funny picture on the boad, it would amuse me.

・How do you amuse yourself when you have free time?
  - When I have free time, I amuse myself by reading a newspaper.

・Do you read English books for pleasure?
  - Yes, I read English books for pleasure.
  - Because I like to see how much I’ve learnt.

・What’s the greatest pleasure of your daily life?
  - The greatest pleasure of my daily life is drinking.

・What sould you do if you hurt somebody by accident?
  - If I hurt somebody by accident, I should apologise.

・What would you say before asking me if you could leave the classroom early?
  - I would say ‘Excuse me’ before asking you if I could leave the classroom early.

・If the teacher comes late to the classroom, do you think he owes you an apology?
  - Yes, if the teacher comes late to the classroom, I think he owes us an apology.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿