2010年12月11日土曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101211

English Method

実に2週間ほどあいた、DME Lesson。

どこまでやったっけ?Lesson83の途中から終わりまで、かな?

・Give me an example of the imperative, please.
  - Do it!, Help me

・Give me an example of the imperative in the negative, please.
  - Don’t eat that apple!

・Are you usually busy on Sunday?
  - No, I’m not usually busy on Sunday, but I’m free.

・Why don’t we always have a free choice in life?
  - We don’t always have a free choice in life because we must think about other people, too.

・Would you become a soldier in order to fight for the freedom of your country?
  - No, I wouldn’t becoume a solder in order to fight for the freedom of my country.
  - Because I don’t think I can fight.

・Would you defend yourself if somebody told lies about you?
  - Yes, I’d defend myself if somebody told lies about me.

・Would you like to be a judge?
  - Yes, I wouldn’t like to be a judge.
  - Because it’s often difficult to decide what is right and what is wrong.

・What happens to people who break the law?
  - People who break the law are taken to court.

・Why are some people better judges of character than others?
  - Some people are better judges of character than others because they have more experience.

・What should happen to somebody who commits a very cruel crime?
  - Somebody who commits a very cruel crime should be sent to prison for life.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿