2010年12月29日水曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101229

English Method

今年のLast day。Lesson87の途中から、Lesson88の途中まで。

・How many coins are there in the currency of your country?
  - There are six coins in the currency of my country.

・How many notes are there in the currency of your country?
  - There are three notes in the currency of my country.

・If you paid for something that cost 2 euros with a 10-euro note, how much change would you get?
  - If I paid for something that cost 2 euros with a 10-euro note, I’d get 8 euros change.

・Do you believe life exists on other planets?
  - Yes, I believe life exists on other planets.

・What is the main cause of the road accidents in your country?
  - The main cause of the road accidents in my country is people who drink and drive.

・If your best friend caused you a lot of trouble, would he still be your friend?
  - Yes, if my best friend caused me a lot of trouble, he would still be my friend.
  - Because my best friend will always remain my best friend.

・Does every business transaction cause a company to make a profit?
  - No, not every business transaction causes a company to make a profit, but some transactions cause companies to make a loss.

・Do you agree that the younger a child is, the more care he or she needs?
  - Yes, I agree that the younger a child is, the more care he or she needs.

・Is it true that the longer you work, the more experience you gain?
  - Yes, it’s true that the longer you work, the more experience you gain.

・What does it mean to gain strength?
  - To gain strength means to become stronger.

・Whom would you invite to your birthday party?
  - I’d invite all my friends to my birthday party.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿