2012年9月2日日曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20120902

English Method

実に4ヶ月ぶりに再開。秋になってきたねぇ。
Lesson155の途中から156の途中まで!

・What types of condidionals can we mix togethre?
  - We can mix the second and third conditional together.

・If you had been on a plain that crashed, would you be dead now?
  - Yes, if I had been on a plane that crashed, I’d be dead now.

・What do you think you would be now if you hadn’t got the job you have now?
  - I think I’d be a shop assistant now if I hadn’t got the job I have now.

・What can we makd a fence of?
  - We can make a fence of wood, metal or bricks.

・How do most people in this country fence thier houses?
  - Most people in this country fence their houses with a wooden fence of a hedge.

・Why do people fence their property?
  - People fence their property for safety reasons.

・What kind of luggage can you keep with you on a plane?
  - You can keep hand-luggage with you on a plane.

・What kind of races are there in the Olympic Games?
  - There are such races as a sprint, hurdles and a relay race in the Olympic Games.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿