2012年4月11日水曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20120411

English Method

実に4ヶ月ぶりのLesson。かなり聞き取りが上達したことを実感!
Lesson152の途中から153の途中まで!

・What may happen if a train doesn’t arrive when it’s due?
  - If a train doesn’t arrive when it’s due, people may be late for work.

・What are hard working people due to the most?
  - Hard working people are due holidays the most.

・What do you do when your bills are due and you have no money?
  - When my bills are due and I have no money, I borrow moeny from my friends.

・Can you feed a large family on 50000yen a month?
  - No, you can’t feed a large family on 50000yen a month.

・Do people lose their temper quickly when they’re in a bad mood?
  - Yes, people lose their temper quickly when they’re in a bad mood.

・What kind of things put you in a bad mood?
  - The kind of things that put me in a bad mood are traffic jams and violent headaches.

・Do your moods very accoding to the weather?
  - Yes, my moods very according to the weather.

・Give me the salary range you’d expect if you went to work abroad.
  - I’d expect a salary in the range of 30 to 50 dollars monthly if I went to work abroad.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿