2011年11月21日月曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20111121

English Method

気づけばLesson148のはじめから終わりまで。
…何やったっけ?

・Should doctors give patients false hopes?
  - Yes, doctors should give patients false hopes.
  - Because false hopes are better than no hopes at all.

・What would your parents have done if you failed all your exams at school?
  - If I had failed all my exams at school, my parents would have forbidden me from watching TV.

・I didn’t know he was coming, so I went to the cinema.
  - If I had known he was coming, I wouldn’t have gone to the cinema.

・The plane was late because the weather was bad.
  - The plane wouldn’t have been late if the weather hadn’t been bad.

・He drank a lot the night before and couldn’t drive the next day.
  - He would have been able to drive the next day if he hadn’t drunk a lot the night before.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿