2011年6月15日水曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20110615

English Method

さくさくっと。Lesson134の途中からLesson135の途中まで。

・What happens when someone becomes a drug addict?
  - When someone becomes a drug addit, they can’t control themselves and soon lose everything.

・How long does it take to become addicted to drugs?
  - It takes a very short time to become addicted to drugs.

・Are you addicted to TV / the Internet / computer games?
  - Yes, I’m addidted to the Internet.

・What percentage of people in your country do you think buy their car from a dealer?
  - I think a low percentage of people in my country buy their car from a dealer.

・How often do you polish your shoes?
  - I polish my shoes once a month.

・Why do we polish our shoes?
  - We polish our shoes for protection against the weather.

・What do people usually wear or carry for protection against sunshine?
  - People usually wear sunglasses, and hats or carry an unbrella for protection against sunshine.

・Should we protect animals that are in danger of extinction?
  - Yes, we should protect animals that are in danger of extinction.
  - We can forbid hunting for their protection.

・What were you to do yesterday?
  - I was to go for a shopping.

・Was there anything you were to have done yesterday but you couldn’t do?
  - Yes, there was something I was to have done yesterday but I couldn’t do it.
  - I didn’t have enough time to do it.

・Was ther anybody you were to call yesterday?
  - Yes, there was somebody I was to call yesterday.

・Was there anybody you were to have called yesterday but you couldn’t?
  - No, there wasn’t anybody I was to have called yesterday but I couldn’t.

・What things do people collect?
  - People collcet things like old books or stamps.

・If your job was to put dates on letters, would it save time if you used a date stamp?
  - Yes, if my job was to put dates on letters, it would save time if I used a date stamp.

・What did soldiers wear for protection in the past?
  - Soldiers wore armour for protection in the past.

・Why do some people have their cars armoured?
  - Some people have their cars armoured because they’re afraid someone may want to kill them.

・What do you use for skin protection when you sunbathe?
  - I use suntain lotion for skin protection when I sunbathe.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿